Thursday, October 28, 2010

National Novel Writing Month!

I've seen a few posts around the blogosphere in relation to National Novel Writing Month. I'm participating this year for the first time since 2006 and I am really excited about it. I have a fun plot worked out and it should be an excellent time.

If you follow that link you can go and get some more information if you're curious. It is a lot of fun and you learn a lot about yourself in the process.

I would love more writing buddies! My name over there is the same as here: aliteraryodyssey. Please add me! I'll add you back!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so so happy you're participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've participated the last two years, but this year I'm more into poetry. I might go again in 2011.

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Strangely I have never had an idea what to write a novel in, so I think I won't be joining :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's mid-Oct 31 and I'm STILL not sure if I'm going to NaNo this year. I've done it before (but not in the last few years because of school/work having to come first) and I'm technically unemployed until Nov 21st, when my new job starts... But I'm still unsure. Well, I guess the pressure to decide is on.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete