Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNoWriMo.

I know that most of you have heard about National Novel Writing Month, but for those of you who haven't, NaNoWriMo is a month where crazy participants aim to hit 50,000 words of a novel in 30 days.

It is a blast and I have done it for many, many years. I was going to take a break and not do it this year...but then I got a blast of an idea and starting writing last night. Almost 5,000 words later...and yeah. You get the idea.

Needless to say, I might not be around as much this month. I still have some reading commitments that I will post on, but I'm not going to kill myself. I'll post when I can. :)

If you are participating, my name on the site is aliteraryodyssey. I used to have another log-in, but I changed it over last year.

happy reading and writing!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm doing it too, it's going well, but my GOD I cannot read at the minute. I don't like that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with NaNo! I've done it the past two years, but not this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing it for the first time this year and it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy reading! I hope you have an amazing time. I'd love to do it as well, but exams are always taken in November, for some annoying reason.

    ReplyDelete