Saturday, May 5, 2012

Victorian Celebration Winners.

I've already had a lot of people sign up for my Victorian Celebration taking place this June and July. If you still want to join in, there is plenty of time to state your intentions! Just click on that link and it'll take you to the sign-up post.

The event is going to start in about a month, and I could not be more excited. I have lots of great things planned, and some fun events for during the event.

Anyway, to kick off the excitement, I have some prizes for those of you who signed up early!

If you recall, in signing up by May 1, you were entered to win a beautiful Penguin clothbound of your choice from the following list:
  • Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  • A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Writings by Charles Dickens
  • Bleak House by Charles Dickens
  • Hard Times by Charles Dickens
  • Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
  •  A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  • The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
  • Middlemarch by George Eliot
  • Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  • Tess of D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
Originally I was going to give away 1 book, but I have 3 lucky winners. If your name is below, congratulations! You'll see an e-mail in your inbox in the very near future with the information needed so I can send your book on its way.

Congratulations to...




 Thank you all for signing up! Keep spreading the word about the event, and get SUPER excited about June and July! I know I am! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much, I'm so excited!! I've emailed you with my choice, Oliver Twist.

    I'm really looking forward to reading all the reviews of the Victorians. I'm trying to narrow my choices. I'm hoping to stick with books from my own shelves. (I have a long list!). Will post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried commenting last night, but my phone at the comment. Thanks SO much for hosting the giveaway. I e-mailed my choice of A TALE OF TWO CITIES. I'm digging the idea of a re-read and can't wait to lay my hands on this beautiful copy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent you an email, Allie - thanks again!

    ReplyDelete